Saturday, March 10, 2007

Weekend Reflection #5

These weekend reflections are coming closer and closer together...







  • I enjoyed visiting cornerstone church this week and was blessed by the service, singing, and communion.
  • Izzy got fitted for her new stroller chair, it will be rasberry and a mountee. It may take a couple of months to get it, but we are on the right track!
  • Izzy did great at school this week, you can read about her vision therapy with Niecie here.
  • Izzy also had a great day with Camilla her physical therapist in the walkable.
  • I finally took Amanda to get her passport!
  • We are all blessed with great health!
  • I posted a contest on this blog and took time to write out the details of Isabelle's accident. I am glad to have this forum to share the dangers of near drowning and drowning accidents.
  • I made the to die for pot roast, it was so good! You should try it. (I put two in my big crockpot so there is a lot left, yea!)

You can go to Judi's blog Mommy of Two to see more weekend reflections & sign up to partcipate!

Blessings~

Annie

5 comments:

ann said...

The roast recipe sounds great and I am definitely going to try it out. Thanks for the confirmation that the "ranch" taste will be undetectable by Jody!

Anonymous said...

That's so wonderful about Izzy's new stroller chair!
I am definitely going to try that pot roast!!
BTW...I keep forgetting to tell you...although I'm no expert and haven't worked with blogspot, if you want, I'm happy to try to help you decorate your blog. I can refer you to some great graphics artists who are very reasonable. Just let me know.
(I won't be able to work on it until after the 21st though, we're having company this week and next)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good week. Izzy's new chair sounds great! I know you will be glad to get it. I hope you have a great week this week and that Izzy continues to do wonderfully. I will be stopping by to read! :) Thanks for participating.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a good week. I'm going to have to try that roast since it was so good! Once my throat stops hurting and I can taste again, LOL! Have a good Monday!

Shawna said...

I'm glad you've had some great things happen! God Bless!