Thursday, January 11, 2007

1. As a child, what did you always say you wanted to be when you grew up?
Early on I thought I would be a hair stylist. I always fixed everyone's hair... and continued to do so... well, I still do. Anyway, later I wanted to be a teacher, then a writer, now I would like to be a therapist or counselor ... or maybe a hair stylist. :)

2. If you had to choose one thing that you've always dreamed of doing, what would it be? What is stopping you?
I have always dreamed of traveling, seeing other places, seeing the world. I guess kids, husband, and financial restraints have prevented me from living this dream.

3. Who is your biggest fan?
I think my parents. They raised me to believe I could do anything, and then when I did things they acted so impressed. It is really a great feeling to have parents that love you and think you are special.

4. What bible study or book (besides the obvious-the Bible) has most impacted your life to date?
Kenneth Hagin's book on healing was big and then probably Beth Moore studies. Both opened my eyes to a broader view. I am so thankful I have been able to see things more clearly. The price was huge, but I am thankful still.

5. When are you the happiest?
When I have open communication with God and am walking the path I know that I am supposed to walk. Being obediant and doing the right thing is a peaceful happy feeling.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Annie - I cannot believe Bailey will be 13 already. That reminded me that Jordan will be 12 in April. And Amanda driving - WOW! Brittany will be driving in 2 more years. I'm not ready.

Mom and I, and most likely Chrissie too, are getting season tickets for next year too, so hopefully, we'll have tickets for Annie included. We like the Sunday afternoon matinee time. It's easier to manage with the kids & all.

ann said...

I would never have guessed that you wanted to be a hair stylist! I do remember that you did my hair and makeup when Jody and I got married and I loved both! I share your happiest moment - there's nothing better than feeling confident in your walk with God!