Thursday, July 31, 2008

13

  1. Get more space bags, put Matt's winter comfy clothes in one and store.
  2. Look for a nightstand that is different, yet coordinates with the bedroom. Remove all the books from the bookshelf/nightstand and reorganize the two lined baskets holding Izzy's hair stuff and lotions. Maybe an under the bed type basket or something. Put away suction machine that is on same shelf because I don't use it for Izzy anymore and it is ugly and takes up space. Sort through books on the shelf and put into categories in other bookshelves throughout the house.
  3. Go to marshall's and look at bedding sets/dust ruffles/bed skirts.
  4. Look for new hamper for bathroom in my bedroom.
  5. Look for new hamper for hall bathroom while looking anyway...
  6. Go to grocery store and get ingredients to make brocolli salad and chicken to marinate and grill (using Kim's sticky coconut chicken recipe).
  7. Finish doing several loads of laundry.
  8. Put clothes on hangers into appropriate closets.
  9. Take down birthday sign!
  10. Clean my shower.
  11. Pay car payment.
  12. Do pool maintenance.
  13. Give away chest of drawers that used to be in my room.

Okay... enough talking about doing what I need to do, now I'm off to actually do it! Hopefully I'll get it ALL done! What's on your to do list today?

Have a great Thursday!


post signature