Friday, June 6, 2008

friday fill ins

Friday Fill-Ins #75

Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs…if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT!

Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter; thank you, Knutty!

I’d love to feature your questions, if you’d like to leave some for future use please feel free!

1. Idle hands are happy hands?
2. I love using biolage shampoo & conditioner and ivory soap in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when everyone heads out for school/work and it’s quiet.
4. The last tea I drank was last Friday when I stopped at McAlesters for lunch and got a sweet tea (It’s yummy there!).
5. I like to stay cool in the Summer.
6. My mother always said don’t sit on the toilet (at public restrooms) and set the table & fix the glasses (every evening for dinner).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to I don’t know what we have planned tonight… I know there’s something but I can’t remember what it is… oh well I’m sure it’ll be fun, tomorrow my plans include taking Bailey and Emelia to get the things they need for camp and then in the evening fix dinner for my mother’s birthday (what do you want mom?) and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the church for camp, go to church, take a long nap!



post signature

0 comments: