Wednesday, January 9, 2008

fun bloggy award...


Sweet Kim over at Mom's Musings passed this bloggy award to me...
Xandra, from Heart of Service has created this fun award. Here is what she says:
"it's for blogs that I must read every day without fail . . . They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."

I love visiting Kim's blog and appreciate her *smiling* sweet words... I'm gonna pass this one on to Nancy tonight. She is not only fun & funny, she is also thoughtful and sweet beyond words.
I keep up with many blogs on bloglines and could list several other bloggy bff's who I love to read!!!
Oh Amanda is always up to something fun over at her blog... and Sheryl is keeping it real with faith lifts on Fridays... Jodi is a real bloggy pal!... Jenny coaches with love... Julie is a IRL bff... Marcia keeps it all together... Haley is a scrappy gal... Karen can write like no other mother... Kari is laughin through the heat... with Kat the beach girl... Lauren keeps us all young... while Sandra keeps us cooking slow... Gail and Stacy are sweet sisters... Susan has a heart of gold... Tina is a palm tree lover... Hope is a monkey giggler... Irene spreads love and Greek culture... Ann and Elizabeth are related mom and daughter... and Tori tells it like it is.

I know I'm forgetting at least 12 people, but I'm off to lay Izzy down for the night! Good night!

post signature

14 comments:

Nancy Face said...

OHHH! Thank you so much! What a fun surprise! You are really the sweetest! :o)

Amazing Gracie said...

I saw your post at "Loving Annie" and moseyed on over. What a sweet blog you have! I'm a believer, too...
I don't know you but I do know that Isabelle will continue to bless and enrich your life. I've seen it happen to friends of ours who have a child born with Spina Bifida. A challenge? You bet! A blessing? Absolutely!
~~~Blessings~~~

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Awww, I feel so honored! I keep all of you young...how precious!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on the award. I read some of those same bogs and feel much the same.

Jodi said...

Congrats on the award! I am glad to be your bloggy pal!!

Have a blessed day!

Sandra said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you SO much for passing it on to me, that means a lot :)

I hope you're having a wonderful day Annie :)

Hugs,
Sandra

palmtreefanatic said...

Congrats on your award and so many thanks for thinking of me!
I too love reading your blog every chance I get!

Dena said...

Definitely an award well deserved!

Jenileigh said...

Awww cograts Annie! I wanted to you to know I've been popping in and reading but haven't had time to comment.

I love that you always have something happening over here. I learn loads and I'm never bored. Amanda is beautiful by the way, I love that pic of her below. :)

I also love the new do you've given yourself and I'm proud of you for that too! WoW, a jack of all trades aren't you?

Thanks for being so faithful to me! Big Hugs!

Monkey Giggles said...

Hello my friend,

Awe...you are to sweet too!

I will post mine later tonight or in the morning.

Hugs and smiles

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Congrats Annie, you so totally deserve it!!

gail@more than a song said...

You're so sweet Annie! Kim's a sweetie too as are those blogs you have listed.
I'm still getting to do lots of blog reading at the moment but still no posting! My blog is still down and I'm still hoping it gets running again soon!

ohAmanda said...

You are the one that's fun!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

I can't believe how far this award has spread across the internet! I'm so glad you received it...

Xandra