Wednesday, January 16, 2008

blogger issues!

I'm having blogger issues! I bought the domain name www.mylifeasannie.com, and it is pretty simple to forward your blog to your custom domain. Because of the postings I am doing, some are for blogspot.com and some just the .com address causing the need for me to toggle between the two. Tonight it won't go back to mylifeasannie.com. At all. I have looked for a solution and I can't find one. I don't know if it is a blogger glitch or what but you will need to type in my blogger address or add the blogspot in the address if you get a page not found error when you go to my blog. I'm going to keep looking for a solution and if anyone has any ideas please share! In the meantime, it is impossible to get answers from blogger (ugh)...

3 comments:

Constance said...

I fantasize about learning how to write code for blogger.... sigh.

Hope you get it fixed soon, Annie - and someone knows what the answer is !

Nancy Face said...

OHHH! Now I get it...I've gotten that "page not found" thing when I've linked to your blog, and I just thought I'd made some kind of boo boo, haha! :)

Jodi said...

Are you doing this through blogger? Or through a different avenue? I started out with the free blogger, then when I bought my domain name, I went through host gator as my server and then uploaded everything to wordpress. Does that make sense, or confuse you?

I hope you can figure it all out!