Wednesday, January 9, 2008

amanda...


Amanda was very excited that the season premier of one tree hill was last night!
I don't think I have ever watched it, but she has all the dvds of the past seasons and really likes it.
She had to have boyfriend over to watch with her... and I had to get them pizza.
She is memorizing the periodic table too, so it was good to have her friend help her. She started chemistry, calculus, english and history this semester.

Here's a pic of amanda in her new car! Doesn't she look happy?

post signature

8 comments:

Dena said...

I taped it ( i haven't watched it in a while so I may be confused - will pass on any questions i may have) she looks sooo good!
she looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...she's beautiful as always!
Sounds like she has a full and challenging semester!
Best wishes to her and congrats to her on her new car.

Carrie said...

I love One Tree Hill. Part of me wonders if I'll ever outgrow teen dramas.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

She is a babe! I used to watch One Tree Hill all the time, but not anymore because it conflicts with work. I like how you said you had to get her and her bf pizza. I will tell my mom she has to buy me and Ted pizza...thank you for the inspiration!!

gail@more than a song said...

Happy, and a beautiful girl!

ohAmanda said...

Very happy! A new car and a new tv show! ;)

Nancy Face said...

So boyfriend is smart, too! ;)

She looks very happy...and so beautiful! :)

Thanks...now I have to buy pizza for Lauren and Ted when he gets home from Madagascar! Haha, just kidding, I would have done it anyway! :D

Whitney said...

Ah! I LOVE One Tree Hill :) Amanda and I should be friends, ha ha!