Sunday, December 16, 2007

prayer requests...

My sweet friend over at Monkey Giggles emailed me this week with a prayer request for her daughter's 10 year old friend who recently found out she has cancer. I just want to ask that you all take a moment to pray for this little girl and her family. You can read about her here.

I would also like to ask you to remember Amanda's boyfriend's mother, "RUTH"... in your prayers. She was taken to the hospital this morning and they feel she has had a stroke. She is 41 years old and the mother of four children. Amanda is sitting at the hospital with Lorenzo today.




post signature

4 comments:

Michelle said...

in my prayers!

Monkey Giggles said...

Hello my friend,

Thank you

Nancy Face said...

I will pray for Payton and Ruth.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Payton and Ruth.