Thursday, November 1, 2007

smorty

I mentioned that I am trying out the paid posting with several different sites. One of which is Smorty. Smorty is a service that connects advertisers with bloggers. You are able to pick from a list of advertisers and post about that particular website or product. The amount per post varies depending on the advertiser. It is a fun way to blog for money.

I hope that blogging for money doesn't deter my bloggy friends. I am simply trying to make the most of my time and because my options are limited this is one way I can contribute to our monthly income. I am hoping that I get the hang of this quickly. I've been fortunate to have some bloggy friends who are also blogging for money and have been able to give me some tips. I'm really thankful for Tori, who has helped so much and directed me to other sites to check out like Smorty.

blog advertising

0 comments: