Friday, November 2, 2007

friday's feast!

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
Yikes!  This is more like a feast of a question!  More than I would like to I'm sure... probably around $1000...

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
Sesame Street! And it's always good!

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
I like the color they are but if I had to paint them I would probably choose a neutral beige-ish color.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.
I'm not telling!  All you go getters will beat me to the patent office!

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
laptop - mine died last night (boo hoo)
ipod
something else... can't think of anything!

11 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Annie! Bummer on the laptop, I hope you can get it fixed or replaced soon. And I hope you get an iPod too :)

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!

Linda said...

Did they really expect us to give out our secret invention?? A laptop is on my list too. Great feast!!

Shawna said...

I want a laptop, too. And I'm a big fan of Sesame Street. That's what I grew up on, and Scamp loves it, too.

Anonymous said...

May all your desserts come true...

Rach said...

I used to love sesame Street!

Eleisia said...

I always watched Sesame Street with my son when he was a little guy.

Hope you get a new laptop and an iPod for Christmas!
Happy feasting!

Visit my feast at
http://twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen

Anonymous said...

Great feast!! Sorry to hear your laptop died! I would be lost without mine!

Anonymous said...

Your feast was wonderful! And I miss Sesame Street!

Happy weekend!

OKGardners said...

I know you miss your laptop - that is your lifeline with us! I hope you have another computer in the house to keep all of us happy and blogging as usual. I sure miss your posts when you are unable to blog. BETTY

ohAmanda said...

You better get a new computer before christmas!!

Nancy Face said...

I enjoyed your feast, especially the main course, hee hee! :D

I'm really hoping you get your dessert for Christmas! :)