Put everything in crockpot except sour cream and cook on low all day ... add sour cream and stir a few minutes before serving... and top with cheese.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 roasted chicken, bones and skin removed, meat torn into bite-size pieces (I use frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
visit Sandra to see more slow cooker recipes!