Friday, October 12, 2007

izzy's blog

I put a few vacation pics up over at izzy's blog...

I got the cutest Halloween card today from Nancy! Love the stickers and Oklahoma tag :o)!!! Now I'm a double slug :o(. Nancy is one of the funniest and sweetest bloggers I know!

I'm getting ready to go on a 'date' for the afternoon with Matt! He has planned it so I'm not sure where we are going, but I'll let you know later ;o). I am trying so hard to keep my suggestions to myself as I am known to be a bit of a control freak (be quiet Julie!).

Okay, I'm outie!

5 comments:

ann said...

Oh, how sweet. I have to admit I'm a little jealous (not in a bad way) of women who's husbands plan dates! I hope you have a wonderful time "catching up".
In His Love and Blessings,
annb

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel bir site.

Nancy Face said...

Mustafa isn't making a lot of sense...he probably just needs a nap or something. ;)

Yay, I'm so glad your Good Mail arrived today! It's fun to send...and you are NOT a slug!!!

I never would have guessed you are a control freak! I am too, haha! I hope you and hubby have a great time! Yay for dates! :D

Anonymous said...

You're back!!!! YaY!! Got to go catch up on your posts now!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

*hugs*

Jodi

ohAmanda said...

I love the pictures! Poor little thing was so tired she fell asleep at school!! ;)