Tuesday, October 2, 2007

bloggy goodies...

Well, we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and I have a few little bloggy awards I wanted to acknowledge before leaving!

Kari over at Living Large gave me the "You lift me up" award. Kari is a hoot, seriously! She's a Texan with an Okie heart... gotta love that. Thank you Kari for this award, I always enjoy visiting you!!!

I pass this award to Sheryl, Karen-NZ, Karen, Irene, Marcia, Ann, Coach J, Oh Amanda, and Susan!

Zenaida over at Verb gave me the "egel nest blog award"... thank you Zenaida. One fun thing about blogging is meeting people from so far away I would never have known. Zenaida is one of those people and such a sweetie, thanks Zenaida!

I pass this one to Jodi, Sonya, Carrie, Tricia, Momma, Natalie, K.C., Michelle and Tina!

Karen (another far off friend) gave me the "I'm Fabulous Award." Karen is certainly fabulous and I love visiting her very spiritual God loving blog. Thank you Karen for the award!

This one I give to Nancy, Lauren, Tori, Julie, Dena, Haley, Kat, and Kari!

I'm packing and doing last minute things because we leave at 5 a.m. tomorrow ya'll so if I get a chance this afternoon I'll put all the links to the names, but for now I am just getting it typed to be finished. Sorry. If you see your name, take the award and pass it on!

I'm going to miss you all, please pray for a safe trip and I'll miss and pray for all you guys too!

22 comments:

Nancy Face said...

I love when you receive awards, because you deserve them SOOO MUCH! :D

Thank you so much for giving me the "I'm Fabulous" Award! You just made me FEEL totally fabulous! :D

I've been praying for you to feel great and to have a wonderful time on your trip! Be safe, and bring back lots of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

cong ! on the awards you deserve them!!!
and be safe and have fun on your trip!

Susanne said...

Congratulations on your award and have a safe trip!

Tori :) said...

You are the most deserving of every award!!
Thanks so much for the "I'm Fabulous" award!! How sweet r u??

Have a super wonderful trip. Stay safe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award. I hope you all have a safe but wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!!


Jodi

Sonya said...

Thank you so much Annie! You are the sweetest! I'm excited that you're leaving for your trip! I just know you're gonna have a blast! Praying for safe travels!

ohAmanda said...

You're so sweet!

Have fun!!

A Captured Reflection said...

Thank you so much, I feel so encouraged and blessed - and I am praying that you get a great sleep, everything comes together and that you can truly enjoy your vacation. We will miss you, and look forward with relish to the photos, the news and all the fun you will have!

Susan said...

YOU certainly deserve all these awards and MORE!! Thanks for thinking of me.

Have FUN, FUN, FUN. 5 a.m. Get to bed early tonight. I pray safe, fun journey, wonderful weather and Angels all around each and every one of you every minute.
((hugs))
Susan

Sandra said...

You deserve all those wonderful awards :)

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself, can't wait to hear all about it :)

Leann said...

have a great time....

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Annie! And you certainly deserve these awards!
Have the "bestest" time ever ;)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh thank you so much! I feel so honored...and fabulous right now! You are too sweet...

Oh, to answer your question...I am 5'9"...I don't feel so tall until I am around all of my short friends :(

gail@more than a song said...

I'm SO excited for y'all! Have a great time, and I'll miss you too!

Justabeachkat said...

Congrats on all 3 awards, which you deserve for sure! And thanks for thinking of me and honoring me with an award.

Have a wonderful time!

Hugs!
Kat

Kim said...

Congrats on the awards! Well deserved. :) I know that you have already left for your trip, but I still want to wish a great time, full of wonderful memory making experiences. :)

*smiles*
Kim

Monkey Giggles said...

You are deserving. SPEECH SPEECH!!!

Travel safely and have a great time.

Dena said...

Wow - Thanks sooo much and you deserve every award that comes you way my dear!! Safe trip and LOTS of fun and pictures - I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Nancy Face said...

I have given you an award on my blog...the "You Lift Me Up" award! I realize you've already received it from another friend, but I really want to give it to you, too!

Hope you're having a blast! :D

Judi said...

You deserve all those great awards! I hope you have a great trip. Prayers from here! :) XXOO

KC said...

Thank you Annie

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey, thanks for the award! At least, I hope I'm the Kari you were referring to. If not, how awkward! lol Doesn't matter, though - I'm taking it anyway. So if you meant a different Kari, let's just keep that between us, okie-dokey?
Can't wait to here all about your trip to Disney - I'm loving the pictures so far.
Kari