Thursday, June 21, 2007

I would like to thank...


Who doesn't love a good bloggy award/meme thing? I do. Thanks Lorie (creating memories for a lifetime) for the Rockin' Girl Blogger! She apparently thinks I rock!

I'm passing the torch as is done here in the neighborhood...

Corrie ... because you are funny and just a nice person! you rock!

Jenna ... because you were my first bloggy bff and you rock!

Jenny (coachj) ... because you are my spiritual buddy and you rock!

Ann ... because you have open eyes and great faith, you rock!

Judi ... because you are the bloggy sweetheart and you rock!

Sheryl ... because you are a constant encourager you rock!

Irene ... because you are a God loving Greek you rock!

Gail & Stacy... because you are awesome sisters who rock!

Karen ... because you are a wonderful author you rock!

Let's face it, I should list you all... you all rock. Thanks for being such wonderful bloggers that I love coming and reading what's going on in your lives and telling you about mine!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock too Annie!!!

Irene said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled!
We are definitively forming a rock band, ladies, any day now!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Annie!! You are so sweet and this is an honor!
Have a blessed weekend,
Sheryl

Peculiar Blogs said...

you DO rock!! :-)

Jenny said...

Gosh, thanks Annie!! How nice to be told that!! Can I keep the button? :)

Karen Hossink said...

Thanks, Annie.
Now the way this works in my family (because you know Joshua and I say "You Rock!" to one another, right?) is I say to you, "You Rock more than me!!!!"
Does your comment indicate you've had a chance to start reading the book?