Thursday, May 3, 2007

SCT~Creamy bacon chicken

INGREDIENTS:

  • 8 bacon slices
  • 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 (10 oz) cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup flour

PREPARATION:

Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 3-4 quart crockpot. In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. Serves 8


Head over to Sandra's for more slow cooker recipes & play along!

11 comments:

By the grace of God ... said...

This looks good and easy! I love the look of your new blog design!

Amberly said...

Oh, that sounds wonderful! I'm going to definitely try it!

Unknown said...

Very nice changes on your blog. It looks great.
And the recipe sounds tasty too!

Sandra said...

OH MY GOODNESS, chicken AND bacon???? Perfect for my family LOL

This is a MUST try for me...thank you Annie :)

Kim said...

Oh MY goodness--what a yummy easy looking recipe!! It will definitly show up on my menu plan next week. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my Time Travel Tuesday entry--to answer your question, my friend still straightens her hair and I sleep on foam curlers every night to achieve my curly hair! :)
*smiles*

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yum! I've seen this one before somewhere, but I've never tried it. Looks so good, but high on the fat and calorie scale. Have you tried this one, Annie?!

Have a wonderful day :)

Michelle said...

This sounds so good! Definitely trying this one, but with cream of chicken soup instead of mushroom :)

Anonymous said...

This looks great! Thanks for sharing.

MJ

KC said...

this sounds yummy, I'm bookmarking this one.. Thank you for your help in adding music to my blog, I figured it all out.. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! This sounds so good!

I just love your new design! It's so *crisp*! Beautiful colors, too!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Sounds wonderful!

Linda