Monday, April 16, 2007

Prayers please...

Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. we are scheduled to go have the first of four serial castings for Izzy. You may remember she had botox injections in her ankles a couple of weeks ago and it takes about two weeks for the maximum benefit of the botox. They will put the casts on her feet to stretch those muscles and each week tighten them up a little to get her feet into a better position for standing and using the walkable. Her left foot right now tends to be a little tight and it causes some difficulty. Shortly after Izzy's accident they did casting, she was still having neurostorms and flipped completely out. We had to have the casts cut off while her heart rate was pinging 250 bpm. I know that she is in a different position, but I just hope she tolerates it well.
So, some specific things I would like you to pray for:

  • For Izzy not to be in pain in the casts.
  • For Izzy to not be upset by the casts.
  • For the casts to do what is necessary to straighten her feet properly.
  • For my strength as she will be gaining several pounds from these casts.
Thank you in advance, as a complete believer in prayer I feel so much more peaceful knowing we will be covered in prayer.

"I also tell you this: If two of you agree down here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you." Matthew 18:19
post signature

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers! I'll be thinking of y'all tomorrow!! (((Hugs)))

Sonya said...

You all will be in my prayers tomorrow! Please update and let us know how things go!

BTW, I have a seat with your name on it reserved for Thursday night dinner at my place!

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father, I pray that even tonight that you will give Izzy comfort and peace. That you will prepare her as she sleeps to have the casts placed, and that you will give Annie the extra strength and courage that she will need over the weeks of casting.
Father we also thank you in advance for the healing that this casting can help to bring to Izzy's legs and feet. In your name!

Amen

DJ

Joyful Days said...

Lifting up Izzy and you, Annie. Praying for no problems and healing and comfort. Praying for strength in body and heart.

In His Name,

Julie

Haley said...

Annie,

Know that Izzy will be in my prayers over the next week. I will pray that God grants her comfort and healing through this new procedure and that he will grant you peace and patience to make it through with her.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers!

~Haley

Mandalyn said...

I am and will continue covering Izzy and your family in prayer!!

God Bless All of You!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Praying that all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Praying for Izzy and for your family always and especially for the castings.

Robin Green said...

You and your entire family are in my prayers everyday. I will especially lift up Izzy this week!

Sandra said...

Annie I just sent out a prayer for Izzy and will continue to pray for her and for you and the rest of the family.

Huge hugs,
Sandra

Jessica said...

I hope everything goes well today and I will be praying that Izzy is comfortable and does well with the casts... and for you as well.

Anonymous said...

Praying with you that all goes well today. And praying for you with those extra pounds.
((HUGS)))

Irene said...

Wishing Izzy the best and praying for all of you.
May your day be a breeze, may Izzy be peaceful and may the docs be wise and do what's the best for Izzy.
Sleep well, see you tomorrow with the best news!

KC said...

Your all in my prayers.. Let us know how it all turns out. (((HUGS)))

Irene said...

Dear Annie,
Please stop by at the comments for the post about The Secret, when you can. Thank you!

Barb said...

Always in my prayers, Annie, both of you. That extra weight is going to make a difference. Thank you for telling us specifically what we need to pray about.