Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Reflection


This is my first weekend reflection post...
I read on Judi's site Mommy of Two, that the idea is to write at least three positive things from the past week.
*I finally made the green chili casserole that has been on my menu the past couple of weeks. It was a hit, easy and really good. Everyone ate it (except Bailey who doesn't eat meat)
*I also made the snickers tart recipe I put on the Friday favorite ingredients post. It was also a big hit. Very good and pretty easy. They look pretty too especially with the dove heart sticking in the whipped cream. yum!
*Bailey had his 13th birthday Wednesday. He is such a sweet guy. I can't believe it has been 13 years since his birth.
*Izzy had a good week... healthy & happy. Her valentine party was Friday and the little shovels were a hit. I enjoyed making them too!
There have been a ton of mini blessings all week ... I'm blessed.
For more weekend reflections pop in to Judi's blog...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Weekend Reflections from your neighbor to the south! (I'm in TX)

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in! I am glad to hear about the good week! Cute Valentine party treats by the way.

Robin Green said...

Oh Annie, what a nice week. We had a great week. I may check out the weekend reflection thing, myself! My daughter will be 15 soon--I know what you mean about not being able to believe it!
Hope you have had a great weekend so far. Happy Sunday to you!
We lived in OK for awhile-- months acutally.

Robin Green said...

I meant 'actually'

Shawna said...

Glad you joined. The snickers tart looks sooo good, and what a neat idea with the shovels!

Unknown said...

Can I steal that idea? That is so cool! Way cool! (the I dig you one!)

As for your week, wow! Busy busy but lots of fun.